Thursday, January 16, 2014

Haircut

As I was getting ready this morning, I decided to take some pictures of my haircut. I did that annoying Facebook thing and solely posted about my hair for about 2 days straight, completely playing into the "look at me" culture. It's by God's grace that I still have Facebook friends when I get into those moods. 

Anyway, it was very nice that people requested pictures of the hair. Through about 20 minutes of research, I have come to the conclusion that selfies are stupid. I even put special lipstick on to try and spice it up a bit, but alas, selfies are still stupid. I love my haircut, I feel pretty - then I look at a self taken picture and all I can think "how pale am I?" and "Did my nose get bigger?"

Thus, my inability to take a simple front facing picture without making a face. But you get the idea of what my hair looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment