Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 Golden Globes Fashion Report - Part 2

7:24pm - I'm not 100% on Olivia's dress, but it's not horrible. http://www.eonline.com/photos/10866/2014-golden-globes-red-carpet-arrivals/343971

7:27pm - Not a fan of Drew Barrymore's pregnancy style either. It's totally her boho chic vibe, but it's a little too crazy for me (oh my gosh I had to stop typing to look at Chris Pine on the TV. Yummy.)

7:27pm - Camilla Alvarez looks like Catwoman.

7:28pm - Can I be Julia Roberts? I was questioning whether to like her dress, but I love it. The white button-up oxford shirt under the strapless black column dress with a silver belt? She is class personified.

7:29pm - J Law just photobombed Taylor Swifts interview with Ryan Seacrest. Meaning J Law is the next interview. Meaning move along Taylor, move along. (Taylor's dress is pretty though predictable - http://www.eonline.com/photos/10866/2014-golden-globes-red-carpet-arrivals/343974)

7:31pm - From my favorite fashion blog since there's no reason for anyone to interview Amber Heard this year - no one should ever wear their hair like this: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2014/01/13/amber-heard-versace-2014-golden-globe-awards/

7:32pm - Jennifer Lawrence just dropped a bracelet on the ground that probably costs more than all of the houses and cars that I have ever owned combined. Then she pretended to throw it into the crowd. I want to be her best friend.

7:35pm - Usher is a smooth man who can rock a maroon suit. Looking good, looking good.

7:35pm - I don't know who this chick is but I LOVE this dress -

7:37pm - Julia Louis-Dreyfus has a rocking body and she's very pretty. The slip dress with not much else is sooooooo boring though!

Commercial break:
Julianna Margulies is far from my favorite on a normal basis but she is definitely up there tonight. Her hair is much less severe than she normally wears it which softens her face up so much. Her dress is a princess silhouette in black with metallic detail which gives it a little bit of a goth feel. Definitely a favorite.http://www.eonline.com/photos/10866/2014-golden-globes-red-carpet-arrivals/343919



No comments:

Post a Comment