Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rejoice in All Things

The one glaringly beautiful thing about today was Ped's words before he left - "thank you for being such a great wife. I know you do so much around here." Hearing something along those lines can get a girl through the day. However, following up to yesterday's post, today's journey of housewifedom has not been much better.

The Lord says to rejoice in all things...so here it goes...

I rejoice that I got a new toy.
I rejoice that our basement floor got cleaned. Heftily.
This is my rejoice face. 

 Luckily the washing machine isn't broken. We thought the pipe was just filling up too quickly, and put the tube into the sink for the next load to check. Wellll that pipe fell onto the floor without me knowing thus - new toy, clean floors, rejoice, yada, yada, yada.

No comments:

Post a Comment